Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Beach manual download

P

pablo

Guest User
Hi all,

I live in Bulgaria. After the long wait, I finally got my T6 Beach 150HP DSG 4motion 2 weeks ago.
I am pretty sure that the dealer did his best to get the user's manual in English, but it didn't happen. It is in Bulgarian. I know I should learn the language, but believe me, it takes time!

Does anybody have a downloadable pdf of the T6, or know if it is possible to buy it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome ,
There are sevral downloads on the forum but you need to be VIP member to get acces to them.
The manual got a part nr. so can be orderd at VW , mine is in Dutch and from a SE so can't help there either...
Someone will pop - up to give the partnr of a englisch beach manual ( it is written on the back)

Hi and welcome ,
There are sevral downloads on the forum but you need to be VIP member to get acces to them.
The manual got a part nr. so can be orderd at VW , mine is in Dutch and from a SE so can't help there either...
Someone will pop - up to give the partnr of a englisch beach manual ( it is written on the back)
Thanks for your reply. The user manuals in the "Downloads" section are for the T5. I will try to contact a VW dealer directly.

There is a english T6 manual in the downloads area now. It was named T5 before, but has now been properly renamed.

Thanks for your reply. The user manuals in the "Downloads" section are for the T5. I will try to contact a VW dealer directly.

Not that much changed from 5 to 6 , better than nothing...

Back