Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Owner's Manual

Swissian

Swissian

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I'm trying to get an English version of the T6 owner's manual from my dealer, but as usual VW seem to be displaying their incompetency by sending the wrong manual, twice!
So now I ask the best place in the world for Cali information for a favour. Could one of you new T6 owners please post me a picture of the back cover of your owner's manual. In the bottom left corner, there should be the information like Date, Edition and part number (bar code) and with this I can order directly the correct manual! Or, if you can't post a picture, maybe you can just post this information.
Many, many thanks in advance.
Ian

I can do this later today if no-one gets in before me.

What I would really like is a pdf version of the T6 manual. I have searched on-line and can't find one. Has anyone here found one? I haven't the appetite to start scanning it - but it might come to that!

What I would really like is a pdf version of the T6 manual.
Me too, and I've searched a lot, but to no avail! I even asked my dealer if he could get me it in PDF format and not print, and he simply laughed :headbang

Thanks DM

As printed on back, some of it still in German!

Owners Manual:
Multivan, Business, California
Stand: 28.08.2015
Englisch: 11.2015
Teile-Nr.: SGB012720AA

Let us know if it is possible to order one. Then I will order one as well.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I find it a little galling that the above "Disagrees" with a post without explaining.
The original thread by the above poster was about downloading an electronic handbook, before he was in pocession of his vehicle. Numerous people tried to help before it became apparent that electronic versions seem to only be available to VW car owners.. Before that fact was known, this thread was started. Hence my post followed by DM's post and correction.
To then click "Disagree" over 6 weeks later, seems a little strange, but maybe to be expected, especially without an explanation.:boring:boring

I have noticed a trend on here where a question is responded to with a comment rather than something more constructive...

Eg.
Q. I am thinging of xxx
A. Don't bother!
Rather than,
A2 It has been tried many times it causes a problem with yyy.

Back to the topic, there is a link that has worked for some cars, http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/manuals

I have noticed a trend on here where a question is responded to with a comment rather than something more constructive...

Eg.
Q. I am thinging of xxx
A. Don't bother!
Rather than,
A2 It has been tried many times it causes a problem with yyy.

Back to the topic, there is a link that has worked for some cars, http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners/manuals
Unfortunately only works for cars and VW do not classify the California as a car. Just tried it. Works for a car only

do vw ever issue pdf manuals or are they always leaked and shared? Any sign of a T6 pdf out there yet?
The pdf manuals that are in the download section ha e all been scanned to pdf by an owner at sometime, they are not 'leaked' by VW. You could always scan your manual & make it available to others.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get an English version of the T6 owner's manual from my dealer, but as usual VW seem to be displaying their incompetency by sending the wrong manual, twice!
So now I ask the best place in the world for Cali information for a favour. Could one of you new T6 owners please post me a picture of the back cover of your owner's manual. In the bottom left corner, there should be the information like Date, Edition and part number (bar code) and with this I can order directly the correct manual! Or, if you can't post a picture, maybe you can just post this information.
Many, many thanks in advance.
Ian
Try this link it's the 2015 version. Should download direct onto your device.

https://www.mutiny.com/t6forum/Full_VW_Manual_04.2015.pdf

If it doesn't work it can be found on this thread aswell

I have one that came with my van - still haven't opened it! I must do so at some point.

Heres a 2015 manuaL in pdf form. But the file is too large for me to upload. I could email it to you if you like

Back