Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Sportline Alloys...

Looking great, not sure you get a T6 Sportline though as its a run out model.

Well they are selling T6 Sportline Alloys so thats a start :bananadance
I'm also looking to upgrade my T5 alloys at some point, but not seen anything I'm 100% on yet as want to keep them genuine vw, I think. Maybe the Dakar ones. What dealer did you get them from.

I'm also looking to upgrade my T5 alloys at some point, but not seen anything I'm 100% on yet as want to keep them genuine vw, I think. Maybe the Dakar ones. What dealer did you get them from.

Our forum sponsor, SMG Cowfold, Steve as always was a great help. Swapped them over, packed my old wheels in the rear wrapped in towels and even gave the new ones a clean.....

Hi , your cascavels are they with the black on the inside ? Looking for some to go on our white t6 coast .

Hi All, just fitted a new set of T6 Sportline 18" alloys to the Cali... Really happy with the look

View attachment 15372

My 17" Cascavels are for sale in the other forum section if anyone interested

Hello,
Looks nice - is your van lowered? Would be interested in you cascavels if they are still for sale. Could you message me if you still have them. Also any photos of them on your van?

Where are you located?

Cheers,
David 078 323 74187

Hello,
Looks nice - is your van lowered? Would be interested in you cascavels if they are still for sale. Could you message me if you still have them. Also any photos of them on your van?

Where are you located?

Cheers,
David 078 323 74187

Hi David, yes its lowered with the VW springs ...

Yes a few people have sent me messages but they are still available ..

Located near Bournemouth

I'll PM you ..

I'll add some photos to my other post in the for sale section ...

Cheers
Bubba

Back