Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Taken the plunge

Shane&Michelle

Shane&Michelle

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We have just bought our first Cali, well our first camper van of any kind!! We are picking it up from the dealers on Friday and can wait. Lots of things to learn I’m sure, will be posting some questions (there will be a few!) in the beginners section a little later but just wanted to say hello. We are planning on coming to some of the future meets so may see you there.

Shane & Michelle

Welcome to a new lifestyle.

The Forum Shop will give you some ideas.
Also if you become a VIP member then you can also download the Checklist from the VIP Download section which will tell you what should be in the vehicle.:thumb

We have just bought our first Cali, well our first camper van of any kind!! We are picking it up from the dealers on Friday and can wait. Lots of things to learn I’m sure, will be posting some questions (there will be a few!) in the beginners section a little later but just wanted to say hello. We are planning on coming to some of the future meets so may see you there.

Shane & Michelle
Superb. Like my wife and I, you will probably be needing surgery to correct the permanent smile that you will both have. We collected ours last thursday. Congratulations and welcome.

Welcome Shane and Michelle,

Please ask all the questions you want, you will get all the answers, just be careful of those from our more geriatric old biddies .... ,

Now, where was I?

Welcome to a new lifestyle.

The Forum Shop will give you some ideas.
Also if you become a VIP member then you can also download the Checklist from the VIP Download section which will tell you what should be in the vehicle.:thumb

OK, I have just posted some questions but the checklist is exactly what we are looking for, thanks.