Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Taken the plunge

David Jones

David Jones

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I have just agreed a deal to buy a new SE 180 DSG 4-Motion that was in the Showroom in Tonbridge and will take delivery in late March. I have been weighing up whether to buy a motorhome or T5 combi/camper for some time but had convinced myself the California was too small and over-priced. A fellow competitor - I do motorsports - has a 2013 model which got me starting to look around again and the size and flexibility has won me over. In the end it was a spontaneous move and I hope I've made the right choice, at least I reckon I'll save around £3k a year on hotel bills so that keeps the depreciation manageable.
I will be towing a car and trailer which all up is about 2000kg so hopefully will not notice much difference over my current tow car, an Audi A6 allroad.
Regards
David

Welcome to the forum, David! I don't think you will regret your decision :)

Maud

Hello and welcome to the forum and the fun of California ownership, sounds like the ideal vehicle for what you want

Welcome. The 180BHP tows beautifully. We tow our boat everywhere.

I have just agreed a deal to buy a new SE 180 DSG 4-Motion that was in the Showroom
Hi David, we just did the same thing but were fortunate the dealer let us have ours although I don;t think it was supposed to be released; we haven't got the V5 yet.

Welcome to Cali-town!

Colin

Back