Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tap Not Working! [emoji705][emoji777]

L

*lizzieyuile*

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Morning All,

We picked up our stunning T6.1 California from Liverpool yesterday but our tap doesn’t work!

The tank has been filled and the tap makes a slight clicking sound when turned but nothing is coming out.

An error message briefly popped up on the control panel saying something along the lines of
, “Tap not working to protect water system”. That has since gone.

Hubby has pulled out what he thinks is the 5 amp fuse, still not a drop.

Please, please, please help

Many thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've seen this a few times. Each time it has been an air lock after draining / flushing the tank. I have resolved it each time by removing the filler cap and blowing back up the tap. Also make sure that you acknowledge the error on the control panel, by pressing OK to the message

We've seen this a few times. Each time it has been an air lock after draining / flushing the tank. I have resolved it each time by removing the filler cap and blowing back up the tap. Also make sure that you acknowledge the error on the control panel, by pressing OK to the message

Thank you so much for your speedy reply!

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to have fixed it and the error message is coming up again

Thank you so much for your speedy reply!

Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to have fixed it and the error message is coming up again

And you've pressed "ok" to clear the msg?
Do you have the shower attachment option?
(We don't have it, but others have cleared the air lock by running the shower attachment)

If the message is showing, I'd have thought it was an airlock.
1) Acknowledge / Clear the msg on the control panel, by pressing "OK"
2) Remove Water Filler Cap
3) Blow back up the tap
4) Try the tap again - Check / Acknowledge the error on the control panel.

Last edited:
Back