Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Teetering on the edge of buying a new Beach!

LemonDrop

LemonDrop

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello,

I have been stalking the forum for a while, there is an unbelievable amount of useful information/opinions here. Thanks everyone!

We are a family of four from down South and have been looking at buying a used Beach...missed out on a great deal and now the prices seem crazy so we are considering going for a new one as there are some good finance deals available.

Family all vote Grape Yellow hence the name (although we haven't seen one in the flesh yet so I am reserving judgement) or alternatively think we'll go for Candy white....

Welcome allong !

Family all vote Grape Yellow hence the name (although we haven't seen one in the flesh yet so I am reserving judgement) or alternatively think we'll go for Candy white....[/QUOTE]

Candy white Nooooooooooo :shocked

Grape Yellow Yesssssssssssssssssss :bananadance2:bananadance2:bananadance2

Join us all on our Journey. Welcome!

Hi @LemonDrop - in very similar situation to you-- most of the 2nd hand ones seem to be similar price to new and crazy prices....

Message on here a couple of days ago that prices are going up on 26th October.....can any one recommend dealers which are more open to discounts please?

Where in the south are you?

We are SE London and often in Emsworth if you want to see a well used Grape Yellow beach.
Thanks Amarillo, really appreciate that, we are in Winchester so not a million miles from Emsworth. We are hoping to have a look at yellow beach in Bristol on Sunday but if for some reason we don't make it I'll take you up on that!

There is a grape Yellow Beach I keep seeing in and around Eastleigh who is a member here. Always looks great to me. Better in the flesh than photos I think.
:welcome

Welcome whatever the colour you choose hope you enjoy it.

If you go white, you’ll have to change your name. Perhaps SnowDrop...?

For goodness sake, what's the worst that could happen.

You might get that permanent fixed grin that we all have to put up with but that's about it. Everything else is good.

If you go white you will not be part of a unique group within a unique group i.e. The Yellow California Beach club :( could you live with that on your conscience :Nailbiting

I never actually get round to camping in my van but it's a fantastic daily drive, lots easier to drive at slow speeds in cities & can see over hedges out in the countryside. Plus can have a lie down when tired, what's not to love!

I LOVE my candy white beach. Looks so cool in my humble opinion with its black alloys, pillars etc. And don’t forget, white vans stay significantly cooler in hot weather!

Agreed but while the black roof looks great it negates the heat reflecting benefit of a white van!