Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Teetering on the edge of buying a new Beach!

. And don’t forget, white vans stay significantly cooler in hot weather!
That's one of the reasons we are considering white. Plus I like the black and white combo. But a slight spanner in the works is that we went to a showroom yesterday and saw the Bamboo green - really liked it!!

That's one of the reasons we are considering white. Plus I like the black and white combo. But a slight spanner in the works is that we went to a showroom yesterday and saw the Bamboo green - really liked it!!
We loved the green too - going for bamboo green / white two tone. The green looks much better in real life IMO.

Dont buy a Grape Yellow - we yellow beach club members like to keep things a bit exclusive -https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/yellow-california-beach-club.21939/

x

Has anyone done real world tests on how vehicle colour influences heating? I wonder if the benefits of white might be overstated....

Has anyone done real world tests on how vehicle colour influences heating? I wonder if the benefits of white might be overstated....
Yes we have carried out a number of colour / thermo tests and we concluded that yellow was actually the coolest colour