Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Telephone hands free instruction booklet?

Phil Hall

Phil Hall

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
There seems to be a booklet missing relating to the operation of the hands free system especially the voice activated bit that I am after. There are parts like the "say number" that are intuitive and work really well. However, I need to know the other voice commands. The system does have an attempt at leading you through but I am sure if I could find the booklet on line (no luck there) or one of you kind fellow campers have a copy you could scan and send me I could be on my way?

I am assuming there is a command that allows you to train the voice commands relating to the telephone directory like my Parrot system?

Many thanks

Phil

There seems to be a booklet missing relating to the operation of the hands free system especially the voice activated bit that I am after. There are parts like the "say number" that are intuitive and work really well. However, I need to know the other voice commands. The system does have an attempt at leading you through but I am sure if I could find the booklet on line (no luck there) or one of you kind fellow campers have a copy you could scan and send me I could be on my way?

I am assuming there is a command that allows you to train the voice commands relating to the telephone directory like my Parrot system?

Many thanks

Phil

A few of these systems that I have come across in other cars respond to you saying "help" with a list of available commands. Have you tried that? (Apologies if you have).

A few of these systems that I have come across in other cars respond to you saying "help" with a list of available commands. Have you tried that? (Apologies if you have).
Hey no apologies wished I thought of it.
Had a number of commands listed. However your "help" is spot on, listed the lot.
You still have to use a bit of intuition but the bottom line is cracked it thanks to you.

Cheers

Phil

Back