VW RNS NAVIGATION INSTRUCTION BOOKLET

SusiBus

SusiBus

2-pedal power Peppa Pig trike
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
:help Does anyone have a hard copy of the printed instruction booklet for the RNS 510 Navigation system that they are willing to sell? Our Cali was only supplied with DVD instructions which we can’t access beyond the first few instructions. Either faulty DVD or owner, probably operator error! VW will only supply it as the complete handbook at around £50!! :thanks

Take a look at the DOWNLOAD section on the forum. It doesn't contain the DAB instructions but all the navigation is there. You could print it off and save yourself a fortune.

Thanks Bob. As it is about 50 pages, I would prefer if possible to have the small book to keep in the glove box.

Take a look at the booklet in the Download section. On the last page is a part number. If you quote this to your VW parts shop they should be able to supply this booklet and only this booklet. I was quoted £20 for this item recently, although I didn't take it as it doesn't contain details on the DAB aspect of the RNS 510.
If anyone has a copy of the booklet for the RNS 510 + DAB I be greatful for the part number from the last page in order that I might order a copy from VW.