Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thank You

Black Sheep

Black Sheep

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
image.jpeg Just a quick post to say thank you to all of the folk that have shared their knowledge and experience on the forum. We have found this forum a fantastic source of information that really helped us decide which Cali we would buy and the essential 'bits & bobs' to go with 'her'. We picked our van up on the 24th June and we have already had two fantastic weekends (4 nights) away. We have been backpackers for years and enjoy a good stroll. Our new van (named Oscar after our very old & much loved cat) has already exceeded our expectations. Lovely to drive, comfy beds, cold milk for your cereal and it has been grand to cook indoors when the weather was a bit wet. We hope we can contribute 'our bit' to the forum in the future and we wish everyone a good summer.

I would like to second Black Sheep's comment, this is a brilliant forum and I have found it really useful before, and then when I became an active owner.
Love the personalities, definitely don't post a question before doing a search or Hotel C will do it for you and tell you, If you want tech advice, or indeed advice on anything go to WelshGas, MattBW is a star and Granny Jen holds it all in one place.

Love the colour BTW.

Last edited:
Taking the Cali on a trip just keeps a smile on your face the whole time....
Even if it is just one overnight , always feels like vacation!
Think everyone on the forum does his contibution in his own way with each theire own knowledge . Thats what makes it great.
Enjoy!