Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Beach is here!

dartmoorscott

dartmoorscott

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So it's arrived. 2019 Beach in Acapulco blue. DSG, app connect, sat nav. No parking heater so that may be a later add-on. Great advice on here that I've been reading for the past few months and which cemented my decision to take the leap into California world! Luckily I managed to sell my previous car just before lockdown.
Now just got to drive it around (within Government guidelines ) and figure out what else I need for it (rugs, storage, mattress, etc) Hook up cable already on the way. Thanks for a great forum20200527_183843-01-01.jpeg

20200527_183843.jpg

At the risk of upsetting those lost at sea Beaches are the best! Enjoy.

That your drive? Looks like lots of room for more Beaches to have a trip to Dartmoor.

Welcome to the Beach Club,
Nice Photos,
Enjoy the summer in your Uber cool vehicle :cool: :bananadance2:upsidedown:bananadance2:bananadance2:cheers:pinkbanana:bananadance2:upsidedown:pinkbanana:bananadance2

Great choice of vehicle, we have found the Beach to be a really versatile and fun vehicle. We were really surprised how comfortable it is on long journeys and have driven down into Germany from the Hook of Holland ferry on many occasions. I really hope you get to enjoy travelling in yours as soon as possible. :thumb

So it's arrived. 2019 Beach in Acapulco blue. DSG, app connect, sat nav. No parking heater so that may be a later add-on. Great advice on here that I've been reading for the past few months and which cemented my decision to take the leap into California world! Luckily I managed to sell my previous car just before lockdown.
Now just got to drive it around (within Government guidelines ) and figure out what else I need for it (rugs, storage, mattress, etc) Hook up cable already on the way. Thanks for a great forumView attachment 60039

View attachment 60036
Welcome you’ll love it enjoy the adventure

Welcome:welcomeI'm not going to start the Beach V Ocean argument but Borris and Amarillo both have some really good but different storage solutions in their Beach's if your looking for tips.:cool:

As a 6’ 5” 22 stone man who sleeps starfish/ spread eagled on his front (mostly) I have to take the entire downstairs king...also I prefer lhd and having two sliding doors on 6.1 Beach for safety in the UK is a Brucie Bonus. Australia didn’t allow Cali’s - I’m told - as passengers getting out on the roadside fails Aus Design Regs. Anyway no kitchen inside could help the diet. Then when Im 10 stone I can sleep in a superior Ocean