The bike Campervan

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Kennycalifornia
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Are you ready to take a leap of faith into something truly unique…?

What’s your thoughts on this ?

Last edited:
Ummmm? Don't fancy peddling all that weight uphill!

I was quite sceptical until I saw the favourite plant coming along for the ride. Once I saw that I just had to check the date to see if it still was 1st April o_O

To be fair, it has electrical assist.
I wonder what the range is?

As well as channelling Clive Sinclair levels of “innovation” here is living proof that no matter how silly your idea is if there is no-one around you to say no you can quickly lose your sanity and life savings.

He is either deluded or a genius, only 20 years will tell. I know where my money is.

Proof positive that there are Europeans with a sense of humour a sense for the absurd.

It's a cool wacky concept, would be surprised if the company survives once they run of funding. On that topic, I wonder who in their right mind is funding this project... this chap probably inherited a wad of cash and had nothing better to burn it on.

Might be fun to rent one for a weekend though, but I'd take out the house plant

It HAS to be a wind up . . . lot of effort to go to for an April fool though ;-/

There’s a solution to a problem that doesn’t exist !

17,500€ !
I can’t quite see this happening. I wonder if he might take his chances on Dragons Den in the future?

17,500€ !
I can’t quite see this happening. I wonder if he might take his chances on Dragons Den in the future?

To be fair. It’s a lot cheaper than a Cali to buy and run and far more environmentally friendly long term :)

To be fair. It’s a lot cheaper than a Cali to buy and run and far more environmentally friendly long term :)
The money saved on EuroTunnel crossings alone would soon pay for it I’m sure.