Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The Sun - VW California review

willwander

willwander

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
CAMPER vans like the VW California were until recently “the dream” for most of us.

The only people who could afford them were hedge fund managers who got bored of taking Horatio and Jemima on holiday to the Maldives.

:D

until recently the California was for Hedge Funds managers. Are California now gotten cheaper? don't think so.
Out of curiosity I checked the price of my 2019 bought new Cali. Second hand , same price that I paid new.
So yes it is an "investment" for the average Joe mini "hedge fund manager".

And at the end of the article was this. It's my daughter's 7th birthday next Friday - think I know what she will be getting!

That's my lockdown sorted...

Print out and colour in this camper van and send a photo of your efforts to motors@the-sun.co.uk to win a £49.99 Playmobil T1 camping bus
NINTCHDBPICT000628974424.jpg

CAMPER vans like the VW California were until recently “the dream” for most of us.

The only people who could afford them were hedge fund managers who got bored of taking Horatio and Jemima on holiday to the Maldives.

:D

The Playmobil set doesn't get released until 15 January!

Thank you @subthree for highlighting this - I’ve not seen it before. My 5yo has a large Playmobil collection and this will be a perfect birthday present for him and will mean that I can ‘claim’ the T1 Lego set that he got for Christmas, but which is too intricate for a child’s toy.

He currently has the following ‘big white’ Playmobil as a compromise, but the T1 will stump that.

Back