Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The wait has begun!

W

whynotrich

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there, I am a new member and thanks for letting me join you. I have just placed my first Cali Ocean order and the countdown has begun! Very excited indeed!! Now im weighing up what else to buy so i am all set for when my Cali arrives. One thing I didnt check was if a gas canister was included or would i need to get one later? Also what size/type do i need to get? Would this gas also work for a portable BBQ? Plus any recommendations for some good quality seat covers (dog friendly)would be greatly appreciated.
Hope you all have some wonderful adventures!!

Congratulations!!
The frequent advice here is don't go out and buy too much.
If you need something, you'll know.
The Gas doesn't come with it and you will need a 907 or possible the half size version of that if you wish. Its camping Gaz not calor.
Dog friendly seat covers usually means the horrible waterproof type that I have. Available from inka or VW but virtually the same product.
You wont have an electric hook up cable either (you should have a short european adapter).

Get reading and you'll see it all :thumb

Just don't forget the essentials!

Bottle opener, wine glasses...........................................bottle opener!

Enjoy!

Welcome, queries answered above already :thumb

Welcome pull up a chair

As 2020 says, don’t buy too much to start with. You will read many posts of people buying gear and it going straight into the cupboard under the stairs and never being used.

That said if you do buy stuff, especially from the forum shop, get VIP membership first - you will make your money back pretty quickly because of the discounts.

:welcome

Welcome to the forum, please give us a shout if you are looking for anything