Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This time next week.......

Have you posted photos of your van? If so it may well have been your pictures that clinched the deal! My husband was really not feeling the Devonports until he saw them with the side bars and then he was convinced. If so, I owe you a huge thank you!

Keswick sounds fantastic! We can’t get away overnight look for a few weeks, due to our eldest’s birthday party, but are already working out where we can go and what we might need to keep us warm. Did you sleep up top and if so did you need roof insulation? Our kids will be up there, and we are planning on using it to visit friends in NYE, so want to make sure they’re cosy. So many options and not enough time/money to check them all out!
Yes, photos from the dealer car park when they were still shiny!! My wife and I had the discussion about how useful they were(‘nt) but in the end it was just the look! I did, however, manage to convince myself that if, despite reversing camera and sensors etc, I managed to hit a bollard broadside on the some protection would be afforded

Congratulations - How exciting!!

Agree with everything Borris said.

Plus once you get your hands on it, you'll wonder why you didn't buy one before now!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone.

She’s finally arrived and the big grin hasn’t left my face since first thing this morning. Even the terrible rain couldn’t dampen my spirits!

Apologies for the bad photo but it started raining after that and carried on for the rest of the day not or less. 23D91E50-39BB-4AF3-9FD8-41E413AA64B7.jpeg

However, the rain brought a beautiful, bright rainbow whilst Radio 2 played one of my favourite songs; so a pretty fantastic first outing. I have the all important gas bottle and now have to figure out how I’m going to fill the water tank ahead of Sunday’s first family outing. #ChristmasCameEarly