Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picking up next week!

Elmo3

Elmo3

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all

Just joined the forum. I've been reading for a while and gained some great insight from members here, which has really helped our decision making. Pulled the trigger on a 2017 Ocean 150 yesterday and picking up next week!

Looking forward to some fantastic adventures ahead and some good chat about all things California!

Elmo the Ocean

Welcome on board!

Thanks for the quick welcome! She's a March 2017 Ocean 150 manual, so 17 plate but old VED rates. Indium grey with awning, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, app connect and chrome pack. 2000 miles dealer demo, saw it crop up and grabbed it as I knew it wouldn't hang around.

We've been going round the houses considering various options and conversions etc. The thing we found was that all roads lead back to a Cali. The decent conversions cost just as much by the time you're all done and I don't think they will have the same resale appeal or value. So Cali here we come!

First job is to sort insurance (Comfort are looking like the best option for us so far) and just ordered some Inka waterproof covers (we have a Labrador....).

Very nice. I was very tempted by this very one - Liverpool Van Centre? Just came up a couple of weeks early for me :( Looked a great spec and price, with the added bonus of being registered in March! Well done you

Yep, that's the one! I thought it looked a good deal so had to move quickly. Still in a little shock at the speed but sensed if we hadn't gone for it, it would be too late.

Back