Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Thule G2 room - on a Cali ocean.

J

Joncali2023!!

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi all.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place , but I had a g2 rain blocker room fitted on my Thule 4900 on my t6.1 conversion.
Now I have a Cali ocean, and a Thule 5102 fitted I noticed the fold out arms are situated at thee very back of thee 5102 casing.
This won’t allow me to put in place the brackets for the rafters of the G2 sides. (Green and white brackets)

Might be a Silly question but does the Thule 5102 have different brackets that allows me to fit the rafters for my G2 sides. Or can the arms on the windout be moved to allow space to fit the old brackets ?

Hi all.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place , but I had a g2 rain blocker room fitted on my Thule 4900 on my t6.1 conversion.
Now I have a Cali ocean, and a Thule 5102 fitted I noticed the fold out arms are situated at thee very back of thee 5102 casing.
This won’t allow me to put in place the brackets for the rafters of the G2 sides. (Green and white brackets)

Might be a Silly question but does the Thule 5102 have different brackets that allows me to fit the rafters for my G2 sides. Or can the arms on the windout be moved to allow space to fit the old brackets ?
The arms on the windout can be moved, just be sure to move both ends the same distance.