Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tonbridge - SMG

C

choplee

Guest User
Used Julie at tonbridge and had dealings with laine as well ... Would recommend using Julie wright again she 's well into her transporters :)

Just to say I bought a California from smg Tonbridge got to say James on sales was a gent delt with are purchase with a professional approach . Also excellent hand over and follow up calls many thanks to him and his manger,as this dealer was near on a hundred miles from my home address.

Had my California 2 weeks, booked into SMG Tonbridge more work needed than expected (timing belt change etc) Jay and the Service Manager very helpful and saved me some cash where possible. Definitely going back but not too soon I hope :)

They are very misleading when trying to talk to them. I rang about an ocean they have for sale. Told it was sold. Ok can live with that. Two weeks later the ads are still in place. Rang again, just been sold but we have a 2nd van just in at 10,000 pounds more. Both vans still on their site.

They are very misleading when trying to talk to them. I rang about an ocean they have for sale. Told it was sold. Ok can live with that. Two weeks later the ads are still in place. Rang again, just been sold but we have a 2nd van just in at 10,000 pounds more. Both vans still on their site.
I bought mine from this site, there are many for sale.

Just picked up ours today from SMG Tonbridge. The adventure begins!!

Matt was very helpful so thank you very much as I know you're on the forum occasionally. A pleasure doing business there compared to most other car garages i've been to!

We mused over the recent @CaliforniaCamping review of the westfalia kepler one.. I wonder if any owner of them will ever use that shower..

+1 for Matt Weller. I got a great deal, honest regular feedback throughout the (quite complicated) process & sooner than expected delivery. I think he genuinely cares & takes pride in what he does. Thoroughly recommend.

+1 for Matt Weller. I got a great deal, honest regular feedback throughout the (quite complicated) process & sooner than expected delivery. I think he genuinely cares & takes pride in what he does. Thoroughly recommend.
Good to hear, just ordered through Matt ourselves and seems like a good guy.

Agree. Just picked up my Ocean last weekend from SMG Tonbridge - Matt was really thorough at handover and was more than happy to spend the time going through the collection checklist with me to ensure all was in order before I hit the road. Matt clearly knows his Californias, and was open and honest with me throughout the entire process. Definitely recommend.

Back