Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tremarkyn Farm Nr. Liskeard Cornwall UK

campandfly

campandfly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We wanted an overnighter near Liskeard in Cornwall and found this site which was on the Caravan and Motorhome Club list as a CL (certified list)
You do not have to be a member to stay here.
5th August we were charged £14 for two adults we did not need power.
The site is immaculate, the grounds are beautiful very peaceful and only five pitches in total all on grass and flat.
There is one toilet and shower small but very clean and there is drinking water in the field.

We found the owners Jill and Eric very welcoming and invited us to pick some green beans in their garden.
If you are looking for a very peaceful, clean site and very affordable I would highly recommend this site.
The site and location is very secure and has two farm gates which you pass through.
The location is close to the small village of St Neot and about 10 mins to the town of Liskeard where you can do your shopping.
Tremarkyn Farm, Nr Wenmouth Cross St Neot Liskeard Cornwall PL14 6NN
its a couple of minutes off the A38 easy for the Cali.
I will post a picture of the entrance next time we visit as its easy to drive past.
I told the owners we are in the California club and would recommend the site as they said they had been unusually quiet this year.
If you stay please let them know you were recommended from here. ThanksWP_20190806_09_40_26_Pro_LI (002).jpgWP_20190806_09_40_31_Pro_LI (002).jpg

Back