Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Two Car Seats - California Ocean

B

Brussell11

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi all - was hoping for some advice here! We are a family of three, and ordered a California earlier this year (Ocean), and can't wait to get it. In the meantime, we've had some OTHER good news and may be needing an extra car seat :). Here is the general question I'd love some help with!

Our daughter is three - still in a car seat, though not that far away from a booster> For now, she'll be in an ISOFIX seat. For our new arrival, we'd also be using, obviously a car seat (maxi cosi). Can the California Ocean bench seat take two car seats? I realize the many other challenges of camping with a little one - but first things first - gotta make sure the car seats can go in! In advance, many thanks for all of your help!

Many congratulations! (On both future arrivals!)
We have two maxi cosi Rodi air protect (not isofix though). Probably not quite as bulky as the earlier years child seats but still fairly large. Loads of room for both on the rear seat in our ocean. Also manage to fit them in front foot wells when on camp site.

Congrats on both the new Cali and new baby.
Think i have seen pictures of a Beach with two child seats so probally the Ocean could do the same

Ps , whats the thing with Brussel in your name? Anything to do with our Belgian capitol...

The Ocean, if it is the same as the SE, which it probably is, has Isofix fittings for 2 seats on the rear bench so you should have no problem.

We have 2 car seats in our T6 - they fit fine (although the isofix can be a bit fiddly). The main issue is storing them both when set up - we have another tent with sewn in groundsheet to put them in.

You can get a isofix car seat in the front foot wells when seats are turned - it where ours go!

Back