Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unable to get a delivery date on a T6

Duncan

Duncan

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
What is going on?

I always order new cars and when you sit in the dealership they will say what slots they have available, for example last week we purchased a Golf for the wife and was told delivery would be week 46. However in the VW commercial dealership today whilst going through all my options and putting a deposit down for a vehicle costing £62k he said there was no way they could give a delivery date? He said rumours from the factory are late spring!

Are they always this vague? Is it just because it is a T6?

He did say if I was not happy I could have my deposit back, but it is a catch 22 situation.

It seems the UK is in for a long wait on T6 Cali orders, the factory is awash with european orders and the UK is back of the queue, nobody knows when the orders will be fulfilled. They were vague with the T5 orders and delivery ranged from 3-6 months with some forum members. Not good.

I've waited over a year to order a T6.

3 or 6 months, doesn't bother me for delivery. What's always been important is to get the latest model, with modern engine, better economy and emissions etc, plus a few refinements.

I've waited over a year to order a T6.

3 or 6 months, doesn't bother me for delivery. What's always been important is to get the latest model, with modern engine, better economy and emissions etc, plus a few refinements.

You think you'll have yours in Feb at the latest?

Back