Unhappy with Climatronic

antonio buffa

antonio buffa

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hullo
I have raised this before…
My Climatronic air con system does not really do the job for me in mid temperatures, no fine adjustment is possible, it decides it’s going to give you hot air when you don’t want it and vice versa…
I have driven basic cars with standard aircon were I have been very happy

Question:
Is it possible to downgrade from Climatronic to standard AC (whatever that is) for a T6 California?
Thanks

Not without a lot of effort and software. But you can adjust the fanspeed and temp to min or max, which makes it a manual AC.

Has it always been difficult to adjust? Could be a sensor that is wrong. We have had Climatronic for many years now without any problems

Tried all sorts of settings…nothing really works
Goes from 18c to LOW, nothing in between

Had not thought about sensors, where would they be, what should I look for ?

Thanks !

May it be you Klima system service / repairing may it be requiring?

Vw Klima system is provides excellent large size temparutres automatic change variation for Munich hot summer and is 3hour later drive Alpine region temperature under zero and must not requires we adjust - is can complete automatic gives comfortable atmosphere to all.

You can arriving to your Vw service partner and asking they are check and repair Klima to factory standard operations.

May it be you Klima system service / repairing may it be requiring?

Vw Klima system is provides excellent large size temparutres automatic change variation for Munich hot summer and is 3hour later drive Alpine region temperature under zero and must not requires we adjust - is can complete automatic gives comfortable atmosphere to all.

You can arriving to your Vw service partner and asking they are check and repair Klima to factory standard operations.
Thank you, tried the VW dealer when I first noticed the problem , they checked and said all was normal….