Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unlocking holidays

And she's got the Poll in May. I can see her being much slower in opening up travel for those " Dirty Sassernachs" South of the border, just because she can.
Likewise in Wales.
Technically "Sassenachs" include Scots who live South of the Scottish Highlands, ie the Lowland inhabitants.

Living in Wales you will understand that type of differentiation.

Having seen so much in the media about the damage that lockdown has done to children's education, i’m a little surprised that schools will be out on a 2 week holiday just weeks after returning.

Tongue in cheek comment but have just put my hard hat on anyway :)

My boys only missed a few weeks of school at the beginning of lockdown #1. This lockdown they have been in classes of about 15 pupils with a teacher and 2 or 3 teaching assistants - apart from when an adult in the class has had Covid and they’ve been sent home for ten days.

Technically "Sassenachs" include Scots who live South of the Scottish Highlands, ie the Lowland inhabitants.

Living in Wales you will understand that type of differentiation.
And I'm sure the wee one does as well. :thumb

Bonus.
Schools back on the 19th for us.
You'll find us in a layby somewhere on the 15th April, Thetford full to over flowing and 3 stinking bodies who haven't showered for days...
:pinkbanana

Lots of double yellow lines being painted up in the Lake District national park, and I wouldn’t be surprised if certain car parks ban campers over night, it was utter chaos from the 4 th July last year

Back