Viktorgeorge

Viktorgeorge

Starlight Blue Ocean 4Mo MY2023 older bellows
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Grumpy Grandad's post from 1 April 2021:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/how-far-is-too-far.39530/post-505991

Appears to have the most up to date (that I can find) checklist. There is also the excellent 2016 source document in 'Resources'.

As the replies to Grumpy after 1 April 2021 say, I am due to collect a new Ocean later in the year (hopefully) and wanted to produce my own checklist version with perhaps a few changes and updates.

Could Grumpy please supply the excel file as mentioned?

I would welcome other thoughts/additions: with apparently so many new collections currently and, for example, with some owners experiencing 'roof sag/dropping' might it be worth asking for the roof to be left up for 24 hours before collection?

66Tim99 has additionally usefully suggested:

I'd ask them: for a video of when it arrives at the dealer for you to watch at home before you go, I spotted one of the black B-pillars was missing, which their PDI had missed .[also ].. ask them to set you up as a user on the infotainment, and run you through the settings.

Grumpy Grandad's post from 1 April 2021:

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/how-far-is-too-far.39530/post-505991

Appears to have the most up to date (that I can find) checklist. There is also the excellent 2016 source document in 'Resources'.

As the replies to Grumpy after 1 April 2021 say, I am due to collect a new Ocean later in the year (hopefully) and wanted to produce my own checklist version with perhaps a few changes and updates.

Could Grumpy please supply the excel file as mentioned?

I would welcome other thoughts/additions: with apparently so many new collections currently and, for example, with some owners experiencing 'roof sag/dropping' might it be worth asking for the roof to be left up for 24 hours before collection?

66Tim99 has additionally usefully suggested:

I'd ask them: for a video of when it arrives at the dealer for you to watch at home before you go, I spotted one of the black B-pillars was missing, which their PDI had missed .[also ].. ask them to set you up as a user on the infotainment, and run you through the settings.
Not sure why @Viktorgeorge but I can't seem to attach the Excel file!?
If you give me an email address i'll send it to you. PM me with it if you don't want to go public.

Add 2 x Flyscreens
13A and (maybe, can't remember Eu) hookup adapters.

Back