Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Coast Collection Checklist

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hey everyone, got my VIP membership but can't find a collection checklist for a Coast, only beach and Ocean. Does anyone know if there is one? not sure where to post this please tell me if I should ask elsewhere, thanks

Hey everyone, got my VIP membership but can't find a collection checklist for a Coast, only beach and Ocean. Does anyone know if there is one? not sure where to post this please tell me if I should ask elsewhere, thanks
I doubt if there is one yet.
I presume it would be the Ocean checklist as the basis if you have the Hydraulic Roof or swap with the Beach roof if you don't.
You'll be one of the first UK Coasts so an opportunity to get your name in print on a Coast Checklist.

Reactions: Sad
Ok thanks thought that may be the case. I'm not getting mine till Feb hopefully someone will have done one by then :) I know the Coast comes with a little lamp light that goes in the roof if you don't spec lighting up there.. I guess I'll look at the standard Coast spec, highlight against Ocean/Coast spreadsheet and go from there

Ok thanks thought that may be the case. I'm not getting mine till Feb hopefully someone will have done one by then :) I know the Coast comes with a little lamp light that goes in the roof if you don't spec lighting up there.. I guess I'll look at the standard Coast spec, highlight against Ocean/Coast spreadsheet and go from there
The SE, forerunner to the Ocean, had that light.