Upholstery Protection treatments?

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
I know I could fit seat covers from new but as there are only the 2 of us and I intend keeping the California for some years I will fit covers when needed but is there any fabric protection sprays that members can recommend to prolong the look of the original seats and protect them ? :thanks

Scotchgard Multi-Purpose Protector 400 ml on Amazon £14.35 for 2!
Never tried it and was offered treatment to vehicle when I bought it...
I just typed in yahoo upholstery protection sprays to see what was about
I had waterproof seat covers with vehicle when I bought it as it was an Ex-demo,
so far 1 year later had No probs with comfort but are a bit dull being Grey there are now coming on the market seat covers to match trim but again it is price and I think the manufacturer or supplier must think if you can afford a cali then you have money for this little extra accessory ?

Outside: Autoglym products -shampoo, polish and Aqua Wax plus Tyre Shine. Inside: we use a sympathetically coloured throw bought from Ikea for the rear seat, which has saved many a stain. Stock carpet is covered by a grey carpet remnant, cut to fit and edge whipped. Bought enough to make two and saves much mess! Upholstery does seem to stain easily, even with raindrops so front seats are cleaned with Autoglym interior shampoo.

Back