Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vaping on the NHS

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
As free vaping supplies on the NHS, for people who want to give up smoking tobacco, is being considered, I’m wondering whether I should start a petition asking for free wine on the NHS for those wanting to ween themselves off of the hard stuff - gin, whiskey, etc. :)

Free vaping on the NHS, what a waste of money! Good luck with your proposal .

As free vaping supplies on the NHS, for people who want to give up smoking tobacco, is being considered, I’m wondering whether I should start a petition asking for free wine on the NHS for those wanting to ween themselves off of the hard stuff - gin, whiskey, etc. :)
Just hope the NHS prescription vapes are the "smoke free".... seems to be a thing to walk around puffing out/sharing white clouds of scented vapour.

My son vaped when he was over here (lives in USA). Clouds of steam everywhere. Wasn't it just a couple of years ago the NHS were screaming "it's just as bad for you ......"?

Might not have been the NHS, might have ben a government department as vaping has two of their most hated characteristics. Unregulated and untaxed.

Fishing is available on the NHS in the south west.Vaping, a glass of red sat by a river all on the NHS. Joking aside, fishing is a very worthwhile addition as it helps those with mental health problems.

Fishing is available on the NHS in the south west.Vaping, a glass of red sat by a river all on the NHS. Joking aside, fishing is a very worthwhile addition as it helps those with mental health problems.
I feel that if the end result is improving the nation’s health and thus in the long term saving the NHS money any “treatment“ is worthwhile.