Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Scotland in june

Today it would be our last day - ferry Harwich <-> Hoek van Holland, 4 weeks Scotland and Peak District. Now we are hoping for 3 weeks in October. But nothing is certain (except taxes and Brexit).
Red card! You are not allowed to mention Brexit!!!

Today was marked on the calender to start loading in gear for our trip ...we where suppose to leave home tomorrow evening (2nd june) to Holland to catch the overnight ferry Ijmuiden-Newcastle staring a months trip arround Scotland and meeting up with some forummembers...
Got a voucher from DFDS to use before june next year so we start from scratch...
Cali is collecting dust and cobwebs in my garage since the 1st january when we headed of to the Belgian coast for a walk on the beach and lunch with seaview .
Did not even took of my wintertyres and putted on my nice in black resprayed steels with fresh all-seasons...maybe i just leave the winters on:headbang
Small consolation but the good weather is ending now and cold wet in North Scotland coming South.

Yes, sorry not to be up in Scotland at this time, which we usually would be - the best time of year there. We got the new van in November but have only had a chance to use it over Christmas, not the best time. But hopefully things will open up soon...