Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various bits inc Comfortz and a posh ladder

Cwoods1405

Cwoods1405

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
As I have now sold my van I now have the below accessories for sale
Ideally I would like them collected but I can arrange postage at cost

Comfortz awning sides in grey. Used a few times but in excellent condition. £240 *SOLD****

Maxxcamp folding ladder. This is lightweight, compact and can be mounted to the rear of the seat. Specifically designed for the California. Ridiculously expensive at €179 new there is a link below to give you an idea. ( dimensions may be a little different as I bought mine a while ago)

https://www.maxxcamp.de/shop/accessories/Ladder.aspx
I’m looking for £100 ****SOLD*****

Tie down kit for wind out awning £15 ****SOLD****

Fiamma Levelling ramps in carry case £15***SOLD**

Reimo cab screens. Ideal for the summer because you can open the front doors whilst in situ £15

Good quality (may even be brandrup or similar)rubberised carpet mat that fits the living area pretty well. Grey in colour and good condition. I think it may even fit the boot area but now unable to check. £15***SOLD***

Last edited:
Hi
Yes but in grey. Mine was for a T5 but I believe it will fit a T6. I’ll have a check

Hi
Yes but in grey. Mine was for a T5 but I believe it will fit a T6. I’ll have a check
Thanks, I'll get back to you later tonight, but if someone makes an offer let it go..

Cheers

Nick.

Pm me you location for ladder please.

As I have now sold my van I now have the below accessories for sale
Ideally I would like them collected but I can arrange postage at cost

Comfortz awning sides in grey. Used a few times but in excellent condition. £250

Maxxcamp folding ladder. This is lightweight, compact and can be mounted to the rear of the seat. Specifically designed for the California. Ridiculously expensive at €179 new there is a link below to give you an idea. ( dimensions may be a little different as I bought mine a while ago)

https://www.maxxcamp.de/shop/accessories/Ladder.aspx
I’m looking for £100

Tie down kit for wind out awning £15

Fiamma Levelling ramps in carry case £15

Reimo cab screens. Ideal for the summer because you can open the front doors whilst in situ £15

Good quality (may even be brandrup or similar)rubberised carpet mat that fits the living area pretty well. Grey in colour and good condition. I think it may even fit the boot area but now unable to check. £15

We are interested in Tie down kit what part of Southwest are you located

Hi, is the Comfortz awning sides still available please?

The mat measures 1m and 1 cm by .8m. I think it was probably a boot carpet for the California but we found it great in the living area

1EEB339B-87E9-4401-A8A5-D2D17F5871FE.jpeg

B416C388-3759-4AA1-953E-9E50D4B67819.jpeg