Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Various California Accessories - awning, fridge etc

N

NZCol

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Looking to sell my 2019 Beach as have a bigger van now, with that some accessories to move on:

Comfortz Thermal windscreen cover, Silver - as new 90GBP
Awning sides (left, right, centre), used, grey, 2 Cali.de and one comfortz, 2 match one doesn''t all grey though 200GBP
Indel TB-18 Compressor Fridge , as new 225GBP
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011I3X2PM/?tag=eliteelect-21)

First 2 can be posted at cost. Fridge I would prefer collected in SW, Edinburgh or can deliver within reasonable distance.

Last edited:
Hi, if the fridge is still available I’d be interested. Whereabouts in Edi are you?

NZCol The sides have sold?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sides and screen still avaable, van advertised now as well !

Will text you on the number you have up for the van.
Thanks
Denis

is the screen still available?

Looking to sell my 2019 Beach as have a bigger van now, with that some accessories to move on:

Awning sides (left, right, centre), used, grey, 2 Cali.de and one comfortz, 2 match one doesn''t all grey though 200GBP
Indel TB-18 Compressor Fridge , as new 225GBP
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B011I3X2PM/?tag=eliteelect-21)

First 2 can be posted at cost. Fridge I would prefer collected in SW, Edinburgh or can deliver within reasonable distance.
are your awning panels still available please? Thanks Steve

Does the fridge fit between the front seats? I was looking at that today. If it doesn't sell let me know.

Holy thread resurrection Batman ! I still have some of this available and some other stuff I have found:

Awning sides (left, right, centre), used, grey, 2 Cali.de (front and side) and one comfortz with zip door, 2 match one doesn''t all grey though 200GBP
Thule Kit 3057 for T Track roof of Cali (new-unopened) 20 GBP
Atera Strada DL3. Well used with keys etc. All works fine just a bit rusty and scratched etc in places. Lights all fine etc. 100GBP

Postage/Courier can be arranged at cost (except for bike rack) or collect in SW Edinburgh is preference.

Last edited:
Really interested in the bike rack. Do you ever come south at all?

Update of whats left
Atera Strada DL3. Well used with keys etc. All works fine just a bit rusty and scratched etc in places. Lights all fine etc. 100GBP

Postage/Courier can be arranged at cost (except for bike rack) or collect in SW Edinburgh is preference.

Only Comfortz Thermal windscreen cover, Silver - as new 90GBP or make me an offer

Sorry - all now sold
Please can you make this thread as sold? I just excitedly read through all this to see it's all gone at the end, quite the emotional rollercoaster

Hope you sell your van ok