Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Near Ravenscar, North York Moors National Park. I’m in no way a surfer but I think it is a bit risky. The waves are formed by sharp ridges of rock just beneath the surface. But maybe I’m wrong. It is a beautiful spot.
Nice one, will put it on the list.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I’ve been surfing that stretch of coastline for over 20 years. Some of my favourite spots are there.
Don’t be fooled, some of those breaks are serious stuff.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

That is one super photo, I bet that was easy to capture!
The Kestral was too far away - and the van was in the wrong place! but made a picture for the forum thread.

The Kestral was too far away - and the van was in the wrong place! but made a picture for the forum thread.
Bloody birds never do what you want them too, still a good action shot and hard to capture :thumb

0e926ae859a509110b8cb27f26ee11a9.jpg

e81d1a8146691b2ef83e514cdc0717bb.jpg

Almost empty here. Happy weekend to you all!

today's view from the van Wild Garlic on tap.

Last edited:
Gracie and her companions on a cycling trip to France6E2EAACC-B420-4AF7-A911-056A60FFBE9D.jpegEFDCC13C-B899-49B9-A87D-D4301FA606DA.jpeg64AB58AA-0C1D-45FA-BFE8-40B49CDB06E8.jpegF55642FE-4701-4A6F-82AA-93FFA6FF72A9.jpeg

Hi Mark,
The screens are thermal silver screens, multi layer insulation, cotton backed, black outs, they use suction cups for attaching to the windows.
Good for black out and keeping heat out from sun and insulation keeping heat in

Hi Mark,
The screens are thermal silver screens, multi layer insulation, cotton backed, black outs, they use suction cups for attaching to the windows.
Good for black out and keeping heat out from sun and insulation keeping heat in
Where did you get them from if you don't mind, sound perfect?

Gracie held the pitch, basked in provencal sunshine while her companions rode miles. Mt Ventoux in the distance climbed last year. 52CD291A-AFC2-4D07-970A-43C67C4B25C7.jpegF6F53360-AF06-4EE2-9427-DC8C5FA42AC6.jpeg

Where did you stay on camping? I go there a lot too.
Camping at Les cedres in Apt. Had no expectations but have been pleasantly surprised. Our pitch is pitch 4 and it’s a dead end so foot traffic only. Basic, but heated bathrooms at one end. Very clean . A couple of Vw’s but mostly motorhomes and caravans. Only noise at night are the frogs and a bird? Another frog? Not sure about road noise on the other side. Perfectly located next to velo route for cycling

Near Ravenscar, North York Moors National Park. I’m in no way a surfer but I think it is a bit risky. The waves are formed by sharp ridges of rock just beneath the surface. But maybe I’m wrong. It is a beautiful spot.
love that area of coastline it's beautiful.
Did you wild camp there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk