Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

76184640a67fa2167b5ca06bf6fafe3b.jpg

View from the cliffs after parking at Duck Pool.
Besides the scenery and a spot of surfing there’s a very pleasant walk to Sandymouth Bay. Picnic and a read on this occasion.

Mike

Spoiler alert!

Not the white roof with the solar panel?

Am I right?

tip: white letters on white background.
Hmmm - that's too subtle for me! Concentrate on the area between the two boats.

if you select the text in between "Spoiler alert" and "Am I right" you will notice what I typed.

I wasn't sure about it, but I found it nonetheless. :thumb

Camping at Les cedres in Apt. Had no expectations but have been pleasantly surprised. Our pitch is pitch 4 and it’s a dead end so foot traffic only. Basic, but heated bathrooms at one end. Very clean . A couple of Vw’s but mostly motorhomes and caravans. Only noise at night are the frogs and a bird? Another frog? Not sure about road noise on the other side. Perfectly located next to velo route for cycling
If I get in that area, I stay in L'Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue at La Sorguette.
I have passed that camping in Apt already a few times, riding on that old railroadtrack.
Wonderful places over there. Mostly always sunny and hot, not too hot (in may or september).
Have you already visited Rustrel, Oppedette, Roussillon, ... ?

if you select the text in between "Spoiler alert" and "Am I right" you will notice what I typed.

I wasn't sure about it, but I found it nonetheless. :thumb
Invisible ink eh! :D

Selecting didn't show the text (on an iPhone) so I copied and pasted it into Notes and was able to read it.

Yes, you were right

Invisible ink eh! :D

Selecting didn't show the text (on an iPhone) so I copied and pasted it into Notes and was able to read it.

Yes, you were right
LOL, thanks. It was a tough spot, but if you know how a lifted roof looks like, there is not much that can conceal it. ;)

Now how’s that for a view ?

View attachment 44962
Overkill!!!

It is more fun to spot one out of a meeting than to go somewhere you know there will be dozens of them.

Thanks, it is about the same weather as now here in Belgium.

So now I am desperate to leave to the sun. :(
We're currently near Montpellier in the south of France - I'm wearing my fleece hat! Also rain forecast.