Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

andrejab1

andrejab1

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Nice looking skis! How was it? Pow or hatd pac?
We were quite late so it was more of spring skiing :D Better than nothing I guess :)

Thanks, not only pretty but also very good skis for all terrain :) Elan Ripstick. Always good times :D

sapto

sapto

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
We were quite late so it was more of spring skiing :D Better than nothing I guess :)

Thanks, not only pretty but also very good skis for all terrain :) Elan Ripstick. Always good times :D
Nice! As far as I remember Elan is a Slovenia BrandI used to have a pair of Elan Illusion to ride all mountain.

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Bowness today staying the weekend. Just had the eibach coilivers fitted so took this admiring the fitment and my birthday pressie (to myself of course)

EEB5519E-46E5-46E6-84E3-5642705C503B.jpeg

clarinetbcn

clarinetbcn

T5.1 Beach 140
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Bowness today staying the weekend. Just had the eibach coilivers fitted so took this admiring the fitment and my birthday pressie (to myself of course)

View attachment 52952
On Pyrenees tracks I'm always watching that I'm high enough not to hit something vital, so our goals are different, but I have to say yours looks great!

Volkywagen

Volkywagen

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
On Pyrenees tracks I'm always watching that I'm high enough not to hit something vital, so our goals are different, but I have to say yours looks great!
Thanks. I have a spare front bumper, sump guard, sump pan, oil pump, drive shafts, brake lines at the ready!!
I dont go off road that much with it really, but when i do, i can jack it up on the suspension if needed :thumb

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
First ski tour of the season

Obertauern

View attachment 52912
I love Obertauern. It’s one of my favourite resorts. Not to big, snow sure and fun pistes. There’s a family run hotel called Enzian, ski in and out which I honestly can’t fault for the price and accessibility.
Enjoy

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Nice stop off in Luxembourg, great walk for the dog.
Van in the distance.E69177A3-5F09-4081-BECC-502E1F7A665B.jpeg

Our Partners