IMG_4794_heic-X4.jpg

Nice beach in Ystad
IMG_4896_heic-X4.jpg

IMG_4898_heic-X4.jpg
Ale stenar, a few thousand year old stone setting:
IMG_4882-X5.jpg

A stay Simrishamn:

IMG_4953_heic-X4.jpg

Is that farmer Mark’s farm (Berry Barton), just up the hill from the Fountain Head pub where you can go to the bar and say, “I’ll have Some Of That”, because that’s the name of the beer!

It is. The back field (other side of the static vans).

It is. The back field (other side of the static vans).
We’ve been there several times. He’s such a great bloke.

First year we ended up running out of cash by the time we found him in to pay. I went down to tell him we’d get some in the next couple of days (he’d laughed at me when I got my card out saying, “don’t think you can pay with that thing”)! I explained that I was worried we might forget to pay and he said, “don’t worry about it, you can pay when you come back next year”. I laughed and did pay a few days later, but right enough we did go back the next year and on/off some years after that, no doubt many in the future too.

Have had some great evenings in the Fountain Head, especially the Friday night bbqs with entertainment. It’s just that flipping Berry Hill. Great on the way down, but up with a full belly . . . “Grooooooooooan”, especially after a long day’s coastal walk.

43C9DBBA-D3C4-4DEB-AEA5-34C1941EB4BC.png

“. . . . Then the very hungry caterpillar crawled into Jay’s van, munched on all his fruit and veg, spread his wings and flew away“. ;) Nice one Jay.
It was the size of my index finger the sort of caterpillar your thinking is a little smaller ;)

Caerfai Bay the day after Storm Ellen and as it turns out 4 days before Storm Francis. Lovely campsite, beautiful area. A five mile coastal walk to the picturesque village of Solva
View attachment 66240

View attachment 66242
We were at Caerfai farm around the same time but missed Ellen and copped Francis! You were a little further down the lane on the right. Great area. We always stay at the farm when down that way. Love the area.