Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Love that name for a pub, some people don’t believe me that it’s called that!

Probably my favourite view in my van
2e62f57de5452de7b2fd7281a0546fdb.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

A pre-Christmas long weekend in the E Lakes at Hillcroft Park site. Wild n windy hill run from Sandwick this morning but great to come back to a warm van for lunch!

Attachments

• PXL_20201219_122037556.jpg
    PXL_20201219_122037556.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 34
Noticed the WAW sticker . Did you do the whole WAW in your Cali?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I done it last year, top to bottom over a month. Amazing, there’s loads of pics I posted on here.
Bigger and better (less Motorhome) than nc500.
Great signs to find too.207B251F-E80A-4B9D-B0CF-64BD83D01DD4.jpeg33BDAB21-C682-4D2B-A7D2-32C25CF5D376.jpeg

Nice trip out to the New Forest this afternoon. Hot dogs and cups of tea when we got back went down a treat. As a family we are absolutely loving van life!

That’s a tough one, is it Janesmoor pond?
Close but no - its at Spring Bushes car park just north of Red Shoot on the Boldrewood Road

Just from what I read in this thread, on an average day there must be a gazillion VW California's driving through the new forest. I bet it ain't even new anymore. ;-) Ya'll have a special secret wave when you pass eachother?

Just from what I read in this thread, on an average day there must be a gazillion VW California's driving through the new forest. I bet it ain't even new anymore. ;-) You'll have a special secret wave when you pass eachother?
:) :)

Nice safe and sheltered parking spot.
I think we’re all desperate for the end of Covid restrictions but unfortunately looking likely to go on for quite a while.
Luckily I had somewhere to go, it was good and bad timing on selling. Need a new project if anyone has some land for sale :thumb

Finally the ARB 2500 is on my van!

Modified the Fiamma F35 Brandrup adapters, worked out great, just need to shortens the bolts so I can pop the top.

View attachment 46117

View attachment 46118

View attachment 46119
Hi Berg 86,

I have just invested in a t4 California and it has a brandrup rail, u also have an arb 2500 from my old t3, wondered what bracket you used and how hard was it to adjust? Did you need to drill any thing or just shorten bolts?

thanks
Tom