Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Just out of interest, did they check the gas bottle or just under the burners in the cupboard?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I was asked by one of the staff ‘are you a camper van or just a van’, I said the former and was directed to a side lane where a caravan in front of me was being inspected by the Eurotunnel folks. A guy came out of the office and said ‘is the gas off mate?’, to which I said yes and he told me to continue with my journey.. heading back tomorrow so I’ve ensured both taps are off; the one under the cooker and the one on top on the gas bottle.

1501e2f8c65d14ffc0c548f0c1caeaaa.jpg

Lake Maggiore from a few days ago (run out of roaming data )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks a beautiful spot ! But I've got to ask - what breed is the doggo peeking round the front ?
That's our laboradoodle Elsa (after the lion not the Disney Princess). She's a bit on the short side for a lab cross but has the lab appetite.

20220328_173154.jpg

A view from my van last weekend on a day trip up to Ashdown Forest in Sussex. Glorious weather and very few people around. Would be the perfect spot for an overnight if it wasn't for the forest rangers patrolling and clearing stealth campers on every night. They swooped past whilst we were parked up but as it was daytime they left us alone.
IMG_0232.jpeg