Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

The big question is cream then jam or jam then cream:talktothehand
The big debate!! I think technically I do it the wrong way round and put the cream on first but either way the sun was shining and it tasted amazing!!

Donegal
90036f13c95dd24d169a811416f92fb2.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Bloody ugly things…
Each to his own I guess, unless I am stuck behind a slow one in the cali, especially going home from work !
I would prefer a high top van conversion especially in the winter but with enough power to keep a good pace when required.

Brought the van to Ypres for a long weekend; no problems with Eurotunnel although they wanted to inspect the van to ensure the gas was turned off; superb weather and Ypres is buzzing because of the big cycle race tomorrow. Took the bike on a tour around the WW1 sites, Tyne Cot etc.

129DB1BE-48A3-40DA-BBA6-A6F6C2EF70C1.jpeg

Brought the van to Ypres for a long weekend; no problems with Eurotunnel although they wanted to inspect the van to ensure the gas was turned off; superb weather and Ypres is buzzing because of the big cycle race tomorrow. Took the bike on a tour around the WW1 sites, Tyne Cot etc.

View attachment 90806
Just out of interest, did they check the gas bottle or just under the burners in the cupboard?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk