Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Love it there, did you stay overnight?
No, just visited a couple of times, though we're planning a couple of nights there later in the year. There must be very few morning coffee views like that in the country.

Looks great. This picture makes me excited as I have the same colour and wheels on order but in a beach.

Did your blacked out bpillar come from the factory?
Thanks! You’ll have plenty of admirers with the colour choice. The black b pillars are part of the chrome pack (which is mostly why we ordered the chrome pack).

Thanks! You’ll have plenty of admirers with the colour choice. The black b pillars are part of the chrome pack (which is mostly why we ordered the chrome pack).

Thanks for the info. I don’t think the chrome pack was available for the beach. But I have seen stickers available in the club shop.

I guess the factory finish is a gloss black rather than matt?

Thats beautiful which bay is that as staying at same campsite soon?
It's Porth Joke beach. Or polly joke. Same beach 2 different names . As you walk out of the site on the entrance road, turn left and keep going. Past the National trust carpark. You get a view over Crantock to your right, then Porth Joke to your left.
Hope the poppies will still be there for you

Thanks for the info. I don’t think the chrome pack was available for the beach. But I have seen stickers available in the club shop.

I guess the factory finish is a gloss black rather than matt?
Yes it’s gloss, as is the upright part of the frame for the sliding door.

Malin Head Signal Station

Well done that man! We moved to the lower park and stayed another night…….. unfortunately we still only had a good view of fog and drizzle! Oh, and 40 mph winds :D