Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

- used my own shoes twice, majority walked bare feated and used my Crocs
-
Yes to the Crocs. Crocs for Life !
I have 6 pairs.

Why are you cooking a rock with your sausages ?
Awesome journey. Hope to do this one day

I have 6 pairs.

6 Pairs of Crocs @Californication69 !!
Is it a fetish ? :)
Mind you I suppose if you count your evening wear then 6 pairs isn’t too bad.

FB7ACF39-146E-42F2-9AC3-BB79E386ED33.jpeg

I have 6 pairs.

The Winnerwell is a winner, even more then my Crocs :)
The sausages where on when the pic was taken. Cooking and baking much more on it. Next time I am gonna bake my own bread in my Dutch Oven and flat bread.
Toys for boys I guess, allthough my girls love to prep marsmellows on it and the wife appreciates the cosy warmth during chil evenings. Everybody happy ;)

f8b055b8bc6325669269d550fc003b9b.jpg

So you off up Schiehallion or Ben lawyers.
Loads of great park ups around there, have fun.
Heading that way soon.

So you off up Schiehallion or Ben lawyers.
Loads of great park ups around there, have fun.
Heading that way soon.

Schiehallion is an excellent first Munro for the boys. If they are up for it we could bag Ben Lawers on Saturday.

I had a bad experience on Ben Lawers about 15 years ago. We got to the summit from the visitor centre in deteriorating weather, and continued along the ridge in full whiteout conditions. We got stuck on An Stuc and couldn’t find a way down… until one of my companions said, “We can go this way” and with a shriek fell vertically from sight and my other companion and I heard no more.

Well I wasn’t about to go the same way as our lost companion, but with a death wish my second companion said “we can do it” and off she went too to find companion #1. So there’s me standing at the top fearing to follow where the two braver (more foolhardy) companions had gone. A call came up, “It’s okay Tom, she’s alive”. And so trembling with fear down I went too and landed safely as the bottom.

Companion #1 had fallen ~20 feet and landed in a snowdrift, and then curled up in the foetal position.

After that I insisted we descend to the reservoir road and follow that off the mountain to Ben Lawers Hotel where we’d left a second car rather than take the more direct footpath down. It was dark by the time we reached the hotel, and our other friends were really anxious for our safety. I hadn’t tried phoning them because once on the reservoir road I considered ourselves safe, but that seemingly endless track and the long trudge back along the main road probably added 2 hours to our walk.

I have 6 pairs.

rg. your 'rock' comment ......
Had another look at my own picture :x

I read, but did not understand.
I heard, but did not listen.
I looked, but did not see :D

I pray everyone can make such a trip in freedom. Our plain is to beautiful to not be enjoyed.
This is the way. Life.