Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

View attachment 98096Telemark, Norway wild camping.
I have just returned from a month in Norway - I just want to get on the ferry and go straight back! I hope you enjoy the remainder of your trip, fabulous place. (Could you please share where you are? Planning a return trip already!).

Etties Field in Warwickshire- glorious weather and looked so beautiful last night with fairy lights coming on as the sun went down. Highly recommended for a bit of camping luxury - bathrooms are gorgeous!
9f8c1ed8226c00ce35144d8f212a991a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Etties Field in Warwickshire- glorious weather and looked so beautiful last night with fairy lights coming on as the sun went down. Highly recommended for a bit of camping luxury - bathrooms are gorgeous!

Saw that site on ‘California Time’ - looked nice.

Stopped off on the way home from Kendal at Leighton Moss RSPB site and saw two other Cali's in the car park. One left as soon as I parked next to them (was it just because the Beach is so filthy or was it something I said?!).

IMG_20220821_132426.jpg

We were there last week too - Lovely site. You are so right about the facilities - Others need to up their game !