Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Barbara

Barbara

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Yes - drove over the other dams in Elan Valley to get to the top but did not do Claerwen, which I really want to do. Maybe Clearwen in a car because there is a bothy near there that I want to hike to.

We stayed at Dan yr Ogof earlier in the summer - walking over my favourite part of the beacons, the Carmarthen Fans and visiting the air crash sites there etc.

Saw the Cray reservoir on the way back to Brecon and also noted some excellent wild camping spots overlooking it for the future. You reckon the dam there is worth a look? I have never expored that area.

Thanks for the advice - Beacons is quite quick to get to from Berkshire and is near my spiritual home as mum's family from the Rhondda.
To be honest not sure I remember what Cray looks like but has memories. A relative was in charge of it once and lived in the house just below it and I spent lots of childhood holidays near by. I like staying at Dan yr Ogof and I meet my cousin for a meal in the pub opposite. If you visit again a visit to Coelbren falls is good. You can walk from Dan yr Ogof, we cycled it last time and I am sure it was not so hilly when I was a teenager.

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
a1719fbfc0b5597c2924be29173864fc.jpg

Just back from PPF on the front end and ceramic coating, now I have to try and keep it this clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
a1719fbfc0b5597c2924be29173864fc.jpg

Just back from PPF on the front end and ceramic coating, now I have to try and keep it this clean

I fancied doing this but not sure it’s worth doing it on a 9 year old van haha!

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Chris_BLG_Ocean

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
I fancied doing this but not sure it’s worth doing it on a 9 year old van haha!

It’s all dirty again after a weekend in the wind and rain in Norfolk

I’m trying to find that balance of keeping it nice but using it like it was designed too.

Btw inspired by your trip to Bruges, I’m taking the van to the Christmas Markets in Bruges

Pro moochers

Pro moochers

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
It’s all dirty again after a weekend in the wind and rain in Norfolk

I’m trying to find that balance of keeping it nice but using it like it was designed too.

Btw inspired by your trip to Bruges, I’m taking the van to the Christmas Markets in Bruges

Brilliant!! You’ll love it.
No doubt it’ll look even better for Christmas

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Correct , 1st time there today , just managed to get the two dogs on the beach before tide came in