Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
A7462352-8A24-4892-9A4B-CC3D4B5892F9.jpeg
Quiet Double Big Mac en route to Azuri in Stevenage after picking Billy up from Eurovans Crawley. Lovely drive round the M25…the ACC and lane assist means it practically drives itself. And those heated seats are glorious. Very pleased after a 13 month order to delivery wait…

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
View attachment 86273
Quiet Double Big Mac en route to Azuri in Stevenage after picking Billy up from Eurovans Crawley. Lovely drive round the M25…the ACC and lane assist means it practically drives itself. And those heated seats are glorious. Very pleased after a 13 month order to delivery wait…
I don’t believe you’ve got your van I think that’s some else’s :Iamsorry

great to see it FINALLY

Enjoy

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Good for warming bag up, sometimes leave in. Mainly have under sleeping bag, on setting 2.
Also use after long walks on legs or sit on it.
I’ve attached extension wire so I can run off usb sockets in van, and it doesn’t drain leisure bats.9CF7CE92-C513-487B-98C8-10F22F549D8A.jpeg

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Any idea of power consumption? Would it drain the leisure bat overnight!?
I can’t find the the paperwork what came with it, but I do leave it on all night it has a built in timer if it goes off then I fire it up again. Have it on 2nd setting (purple).
The Cali shop sells it and they have done a YouTube video, you can use power packs if you don’t want to run it off leisure bats.
Bargain at £40, but think of it as a hot water bottle not a electric blanket.7049B9A9-CAD2-49D2-AEFA-13B887AF95AA.png

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Any idea of power consumption? Would it drain the leisure bat overnight!?
I can’t find the the paperwork what came with it, but I do leave it on all night it has a built in timer if it goes off then I fire it up again. Have it on 2nd setting (purple).
The Cali shop sells it and they have done a YouTube video, you can use power packs if you don’t want to run it off leisure bats.
Bargain at £40, but think of it as a hot water bottle not a electric blanket.View attachment 86991
The Vango website suggests 10 watts (5v, 2.1a) but is not clear on this.