Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

OF-20130604_5472.jpg

This is not the most recent image but it is probably the moment I realised that using a camper gave me the opportunity to stay at places where putting up a tent would be at least problematic, if not impossible.
So this sunset at Ballaghisheen pass (Co Kerry) in my sisters' converted T4 Transporter was the moment my Californian dreamin' started.

(sorry - uploaded an image a bit too big to fit your screen)

Last edited:
Paying close attention to signs as you can see...
IMG_0123.JPG

Almost there...
IMG_0132.JPG

Ardvreck Castle, Loch Assynt in Sutherland.......& an airplane :)
IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

Last edited:
Loving your photos. Bosnia doesn't get much exposure as a tourist destination in the UK. Looks phenomenal - will add it to the list for the future.
Absolutely. We did a 1000 mile road trip there a couple of years ago, some truly stunning countryside to be enjoyed.

Fanastic photos Tommy. Rekindled our desire to get up to Scotland one day.

Sunrise at Pentreath. Start of a nice sunny October day on Anglesey island.

IMG_3249.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

On the beach as the sun was setting at Treaddur, Anglesey.

IMG_3328.JPG

View from our kitchen window at lunch time today.

Porthdafarch near Holyhead. October 9th and still able to go on the beach and gave a brew!

We never did random weekends away as a family until we got our Cali. The kids love it!

That's about as good as it gets.

Mike

View from Portishead on our first outing.

First time with it up and a picture was required.

It's a family board so was restrained by Jane from some of the more obvious comments.

Happy days!

b2497e310411e4b3468b39f99d06bca7.jpg

Mike
I think you are suposed to have the feet the other way :) My wife also went head in first but too claustrophobic for me.

View from Portishead on our first outing.

First time with it up and a picture was required.

It's a family board so was restrained by Jane from some of the more obvious comments.

Happy days!

b2497e310411e4b3468b39f99d06bca7.jpg

Mike

Here's hoping you get it up more often:thumb

Haven't visited this thread for a few weeks, it's great catching up and seeing everyone enjoying and using their Calis the way they should :thumb

Some great photos too.

We had a trip out to Llanbedrog, Lleyn Peninsula today; really nice place, especially out is season. All the beach huts have been moved to the NT car park for the winter, so we were spoilt for choice picking one to have our lunch outside.

IMG_1682.JPG

This one will do :)

IMG_1681.JPG

View from our after lunch walk, this place is well worth a visit if you're in the area.

IMG_1690.JPG

Haven't visited this thread for a few weeks, it's great catching up and seeing everyone enjoying and using their Calis the way they should :thumb

Some great photos too.

We had a trip out to Llanbedrog, Lleyn Peninsula today; really nice place, especially out is season. All the beach huts have been moved to the NT car park for the winter, so we were spoilt for choice picking one to have our lunch outside.

View attachment 17028

View attachment 17030

View from our after lunch walk, this place is well worth a visit if you're in the area.

View attachment 17031

Nice photos ! Liking the beach huts.

Some great photos too.

View attachment 17028

View attachment 17030

View attachment 17031

What lovely photos...
Slightly off topic but when on earth did they start calling the Lleyn Peninsula the "Llyn " Peninsula????