Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

4398dc2f91b933ea99f9c2f18d2cf212.jpg

The most basic of basic campsites. £10 per night for campervans, £3 per night for tents. Money in an honesty box.

Facility is a cold water tap. That’s it! Pop-a-loo or equivalent essential.

Tomorrow Jack (my youngest) and I plan to walk out onto the moor and camp in the wilderness in our small backpacking tent.

We live on The Wirral although we are currently away. It’s become increasingly popular with the Van community the last couple of years. If you need any info on the area, please ask.

becomin
Recently moved to chester and bought the van at Xmas. I’d love your recommendations for any specific places for a single overnight (preferably free but cheap is good as well :) )

It’s a Motolug HDE. I had to make some modifications to it to make it work well, moving a couple brackets on trailer etc. Their SE version doesn’t work for scooters.

It expensive as it can be dismantled by removing pins and it folds up, also one person can load the bike on to it alone.

My husband just brought the same one. Could you please tell me what make is your trailer as his is not suitable.?

Recently moved to chester and bought the van at Xmas. I’d love your recommendations for any specific places for a single overnight (preferably free but cheap is good as well :) )
Will DM you.