Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

You haven't to run away but deal with the problem before school kids and adult idiots start writing stuff in the dust. This can really cause paintwork issues that only T-Cut can solve!!

Your right.
And if you want to write something. Do it on the windows.

More like view of my van. Have I just come back from a tour of the Sahara?? No I parked overnight in Lancashire. It took two hours to get the sand off without scratching the paintwork :(

View attachment 114105
I drove through Lancashire whilst delivering a brand new black car to a customer in Glasgow, thought damn thing had freckles after the briefest of showers. Was in two minds whether to wash it off, or leave it, what with freckles being quite popular with Scottish people.

View attachment 113411
Pretty warm amongst the pines in Villandraut this evening. doing a one stop en route from Brittany to Javea. View attachment 113412
Phare de Port Manech - was about 1km walk from the van at midnight, was pretty spooky. didn't see a soul.
Love Javea & Moriara, and the surrounding area. Will do the drive some day and spend a month there. The starry nights are something else…