Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

800f598bd3abe4718115043f3afd8120.jpg

Waking up on last day at Graig Wen campsite in Wales. Can’t speak highly enough of it - great pitch (1 & 2 back on to the estuary), lovely people, local supplies in shop, fresh pastries & bread to order, great coffee. You can walk into Barmouth, or up in a loop to see Cregennan Lakes. https://www.graigwen.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spotted this at Stoney Cross New Forest this afternoon and a Blue T5

800f598bd3abe4718115043f3afd8120.jpg

Waking up on last day at Graig Wen campsite in Wales. Can’t speak highly enough of it - great pitch (1 & 2 back on to the estuary), lovely people, local supplies in shop, fresh pastries & bread to order, great coffee. You can walk into Barmouth, or up in a loop to see Cregennan Lakes. https://www.graigwen.co.uk

Stayed there last year. Nice site with great views. We did the walk alongside the estuary into Barmouth one day and the other way into Dolgellau the next day.

IMG_5226.jpegHungarian Police & Drugs Squad busting a bunch of Kiwis at Sziget festival. Great view of the action from our pop top bed

First top up of AdBlue. Siphoning it out of the 20l container I bought online for less than half the forecourt price. Not sure what else you’re supposed to do with a container this size!

IMG_4724.jpeg

Not sure what else you’re supposed to do with a container this size!
Find a cap that is a good fit with a tap insert then tip it on its side to pour into a jug. Your method might actually be easier!

Last edited:
I have only ever topped up from a forecourt pump or asking VW to top up for me (free of charge) when having the van serviced.

AdBlue pumps can be found at bigger petrol filling stations by the HGV pumps.
Thanks - I like the idea of a free top up from VW

I have seen the forecourt pumps but haven’t needed AdBlue when I’ve been near one.. and the price of a container seems to be £30+ for 10l. For urea and water! I’m sure there’s a taking the p*ss joke there somewhere.. I paid £24.50 for 20l online which still seems steep..

It wasn’t very nice but the labelling says “classified as non harmful” so I decided to go for it..

I buy at the pump now, it’s cheaper, you only buy what you need and no issues storing it or working out how to get it into the tank without risking a mouthful!

Thanks - I like the idea of a free top up from VW

I have seen the forecourt pumps but haven’t needed AdBlue when I’ve been near one.. and the price of a container seems to be £30+ for 10l. For urea and water! I’m sure there’s a taking the p*ss joke there somewhere.. I paid £24.50 for 20l online which still seems steep..

I have 6 of my ten free VW top ups remaining.

Pump price is ~65p/litre, but I have paid as little as 35p/litre.

Almost the end of our trip, moving up north to Moyeaux.
6b9a44dadafd7e37e3daf729830c7c96.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Absolutely chucking it down here close to Calais. The weather is horrible. We are on our way home today. PXL_20230901_055333964.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Thorning Farm, Carmarthenshire. Arrived yesterday. Great site. Our pitch also has its own gas powered shower shed and compost toilet shed, EHU and water along with an external sink and storage/cooking shelter!IMG_2201.jpegCF9697AF-961F-4F30-BD95-08C98EE38A2F.jpeg