Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

2a61e94b2154ebe192e0f075070640fe.jpg

70ec8828fd5cb3a25a277db2269b2732.jpg

Ägerisee Camping Naas close to Zug, Switzerland

How does the bike trailer travel with your Cali?
Not too bad. It’s a big old lump but it folds flat and fits in a clean bag. Stows in the back on top of the bags/bedding etc. Wheels just strap the the bike rack. Once you’ve packed it a few times it’s an easy 5 min job. :bananadance2

33kg of bonkers Labrador! It’s a low flat bed so you could put anything in there. It’s a dog specific bit of kit.

We have a Carry Freedom flatbed trailer. A much earlier one of these:
655527ced493cad9c5080a2dd072fe55.jpg

And can securely strap a Pets at Home fabric kennel onto it.

At the Tandem Club rally we took Meg on a 60km ride, hauled behind our triplet, or trotting alongside (trotting about half the time or about a quarter of the distance). But I think she found it uncomfortable as the trailer has no suspension. Does your trailer have suspension?

Not too bad. It’s a big old lump but it folds flat and fits in a clean bag. Stows in the back on top of the bags/bedding etc. Wheels just strap the the bike rack. Once you’ve packed it a few times it’s an easy 5 min job. :bananadance2

When I have the time when loading bikes I want to see if I can secure our trailer between the four bikes that we cart around on the rear.

Maybe it’s just the photo, but looks like your pop up roof is skewed off center to the left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree it does, but I’m pleased to say it’s just an optical illusion :cool:

The optical illusion maybe the wide angle lens on the camera or mobile used

More like view of my van. Have I just come back from a tour of the Sahara?? No I parked overnight in Lancashire. It took two hours to get the sand off without scratching the paintwork :(

View attachment 114105
If mine would look like this I would run away sceaming.
First thing to do is get it washed off. (no carwash offcourse, that would only make it worse)

If mine would look like this I would run away sceaming.
First thing to do is get it washed off. (no carwash offcourse, that would only make it worse)
You haven't to run away but deal with the problem before school kids and adult idiots start writing stuff in the dust. This can really cause paintwork issues that only T-Cut can solve!!