Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

There’s a weird effect going on with your photo. Van pointing to the right, roof to the left.

There’s a weird effect going on with your photo. Van pointing to the right, roof to the left.
Perspective. But you are right. I've seen that before. Made me go look at the van afterwards. All is straight

Did you actually try to include the skips? :veryfunny
The skips are locked too. Serious stuff here. You need permission to chuck your stuff in the bins

IMG_2149.jpeg
Cape Cornwall.
The volunteer in the National Coastwatch station was great, showed me the live feed and I looked through his bins at a French warship going up the northbound route.

The skips are locked too. Serious stuff here. You need permission to chuck your stuff in the bins
I know the spot, is it ok to overnight? Freebie?

I know the spot, is it ok to overnight? Freebie?
Its nit free no. 20 quid. Although not paid up yet. I was expecting to be in the camp field. That's OK. Anyway moving on tomorrow. I aren't staying here

Its nit free no. 20 quid. Although not paid up yet. I was expecting to be in the camp field. That's OK. Anyway moving on tomorrow. I aren't staying here
wow not cheap for no frills. Rugby club has more facilities for same money.

Packed and Ready for D Day Weekend

Portsmouth Tomorrow & Saturday

Staying at Hayling Island, will use the foot ferry and cycle to the celebration And honour the sacrifice so many others gave for our freedom.:oops:

IMG_0892.jpeg

Last edited:
Packed and Ready for D Day Weekend

Portsmouth Tomorrow & Saturday

Staying at Hayling Island, will use the foot ferry and cycle to the celebration And honour the sacrifice so many others gave for our freedom.:oops:

View attachment 124320
Crashed halifax bomber undercarriage in the lakes and an unofficial memorial.it clipped the summit ridge ner swirl howe. The aircraft went down in the Valley,there's a rolls Royce merlin engine down there to this day. Respect

20240603_141448.jpg