Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Crashed halifax bomber undercarriage in the lakes and an unofficial memorial.it clipped the summit ridge ner swirl howe. The aircraft went down in the Valley,there's a rolls Royce merlin engine down there to this day. Respect

View attachment 124336
Recall seeing that as a kid. Quite sobering.

Recall seeing that as a kid. Quite sobering.
Yes quite a sight. There's a more impressive if that's the word,crash site on bleaklow of a b19 flying fortress. Was used to photograph nagasaki before that mission. I have pics somewhere. Here we go. There's a memorial up there too from raf finningley before they turned it into that useless airport

FB_IMG_1717780807069.jpg

FB_IMG_1717780831594.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all your advice forum people Jungfrau in Switzerland is wonderful apart from the crowds ....

Hi, love your side attachment, what is it called and where do you get it from please,
Cold beer looks good, I might try one myself.
I got it 2nd hand on here. But it’s a cysgod one - I really like it and might get another. Same applies to the beers.

Early morning pano window view from ‘by the red phone box’ a beautifully quiet little site not far from Ludlow.
6b600b8a8a6395246e4b7fec12442b65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed and Ready for D Day Weekend

Portsmouth Tomorrow & Saturday

Staying at Hayling Island, will use the foot ferry and cycle to the celebration And honour the sacrifice so many others gave for our freedom.:oops:

View attachment 124320
Hayling island Fishery Creek campsite not cheap at £35 per night but a nice spot, ideal for Paddle boarding and bike rides. Foot ferry to Portsmouth (easy 30 minutes leisurely cycle campsite to ferry - wife‘s pace) . 15 minutes bike into Portsmouth tuther end £3.50 each direction

IMG_6309.jpeg

IMG_6310.jpeg

IMG_6311.jpeg

IMG_6323.jpeg

How are the waterfalls this year? Last year, at the end of the summer they were almost dry. Big difference between July and September.
I saw in forecast, that it's raining quite a lot this year.
Waterfalls pouring as is the rain but thankfully only in the evening so all good ....wrap on the suspect bellows